I’ve decided to post some of my favorite things related to kids and parenting, beginning with this gem from InnoBaby. At this time, nobody has given me products or paid me to talk about or photograph their products.
• Such a fabulous platter, designed with perfectly portioned sections that baby simply loves to eat from. Using finger foods or food that calls for utensils works. Versatility is key in a day in the life of a baby-person.
• It elevates mealtime. This is a kiddie bento box. Totally trendy!
• I love making meal and snack time fun! This takes makes it so easy. It makes introducing new foods an exciting adventure, rather than a chore. Baby is excited to see what makes up her plate.
• We can have interesting discussions about food groups, types of fruits, veggies, colors, etc.
• Now I can take fresh, healthy ingredients on the go rather than to depend on pre-made food like crackers and pouches.
• I got the one with the lid so that we can take it to the park. I discovered this when a nanny brought one with her little charge. It was chock full of blueberries, cheese, strawberries & grapes – all sorts of good, fresh foods.
• The bus design is something that my girl loves too!
• Its slim design slides into our diaper bag perfectly.
At $19.99 for the version with the lid ($17.99/$4.99 for the 2 separate pieces), I think this high-quality contraption is a great addition to my parent tools!